It sounds good when someone says “Be the best version of yourself” but what is the meaning of this statement? Did you ever realize that you can do something better from what you are doing in your present life?
Did you ever feel that you can achieve more or perform better from today?
Did you ever recognise your self-worth?
Do you know everything about your capabilities?
I am saying all these things because it helps you to be the best version of yourself.
As a human being we can do a lot of things at the same time and achieve everything what we want but, are we getting all the things that we want? Everyone has limitless potential inside and every person can do much better, only if they try hard for the things and focus on efforts.
What is the meaning of “To be the best version of you”?
The meaning of this statement is “to move forward in your life towards success from where you are, to explore yourself, to discover yourself and your capabilities and to take out your hidden talent
in the field of your interest”. In other words, we can say “One must leave their comfort zone and recognise their inner strength for doing thing that he or she wants from life”.
You must explore yourself because when you explore, you realize that there are so many things in this world that you can do. You should always open to learn new things in life. Don’t think that you know everything because there is always a room for improvement in every person. When you learn new things and skills, you improve yourself. And these improvements make you a better version of yourself.
You can take any example of successful person like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckarberg, Late A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Sir, Oprah Winfrey and so many people who got success in their lives just because they are good learner, they keep improving their selves. They never stop at one place; they always try to be the best one in their field.
When you will go through from their life stories then you will find what they faced in their lives, how they improved their selves and how they overcame from obstacles of their lives.
If you want to be a successful person then you have to do hard work. There is no shortcut for success.
A great quote said by Norman Schwarzkopf “The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war”. It is an inspirational and deep thought; you must remember these words in mind.
Things you should do to be the best version of yourself -
- Keep all the negatives out from you- If you want to be the best version of yourself then you should be learn to trust on yourself and your capabilities. Never doubt on yourself, just
eliminate all the negative energy from you because your actions depend on your thoughts. If you think negative then negative surely happens with you. So always stay positive. Eliminate your all the negative thoughts within you.
- Find out your talent –You should always concentrate on what is good about you, and focus a lot of your energy on it. Spend some time to identify your talent. You must have the spark within you
for the particular thing in which you are good enough and interested to focus on it. Find out the work you enjoy the most, which trigger you to give your best. Keep focusing, keep concentrating on it, and with the passage of time you will realize that you are a master of that work. Remember, you are never going to be satisfied unless you know in what you are good. So work on it.
- Make a schedule for your priority based work – It will definitely help you to be the better version of yourself. Make a schedule for yourself, decide your priority, assign your priorities to
your “to do list”, works that you want to be finished in a given time period. Remind yourself that you should complete your priority based task in a fixed time limit. But don’t take too much pressure of it (I used “remind” word here only for your own realization that you have completed your work but it does not mean that you take stress about it. I clearly mention here, fixed your priority first, after that try to complete your work in fixed time duration, if you couldn’t finished it, no problem, every day is a new chance, you can do it next day. Don’t take stress about it.)
- Implement some healthy habits in your daily routine – It is very necessary to feel fresh and strengthen every day. Choose 2 – 3 good habits which you like to do in your daily life and
follow this routine for your entire year. For example – Exercise, yoga, meditation, writing, reading, playing with kids, or spend some quality time with your family, whatever you love, do it on the daily bases. And take out some time from your busy schedule and do it your hobbies. It will keep you fresh and relax in rest of time. And you feel more energised after doing that. It will also help you to release your work pressure.
- Learn from your past mistake –Always keep the lessons in your mind which you learned from your past mistakes. It will also help you to be the best version of yourself. And also you can
consume your time if you remember about your mistakes and their lessons then you will never do the same mistake again, it saves your time from the future losses.
- Stay Happy and healthy – Dear friends,remember one thing in your mind, if you are not happy with your present life then you cannot find your better version. One must have happy and healthy mind before doing anything good in life. You should be happy always because a happy
and healthy person can achieve anything. Find the small reasons to be happy, and keep yourself healthy. A happy and healthy life is the first and foremost key point of success.
This will definitely help you to be the best version of yourself.