Life is too short to put up with fools
Yes, I totally mean it. This world is totally amazing place. Here we meet several people, some ofthem are our good friends but some are here only to make us feel ignominious. We all deal with that types of people, they are everywhere, in your workplace, your neighbourhoods and in your relations. Fools take away your joy from you. We all have some people in our life who are always the reason of our problems or irritations. They are the people who are always tries to demean you. Whenever you involve in any conversation with them, they always show that they know everything, they are right at their place and you are wrong. They always put you down.
If you want to keep focused on moving forwards on your way towards your goal, it’s better to ignore them and their talk because they only want to distract you from your aim, they want to demotivate you and just bring you down to their level. So better, don’t give them importance.
Even every one of us surrounded by some people who are always acting like an intelligent person but truly they are fool in our perspective. These types of people never encourage you with the things that you have or that you are doing. On a practical ground of life, we have to deal with them, even sometime we feel frustrated, for example if you are doing something good that is really appreciable, but they come to you to realize that you are wrong or it’s a wrong method of doing that particular work.
Even they find something bad in your healthy conversation. These people always try to manipulate the things or the conversations which they had with you. And because of their behaviour we feel irritated and we give them reactions. They just want to annoy us and draw us into a battle. Normally what we do, we also involve in the nonsense conversation with them because we feel confused, we try to explain them that they should change their behaviour or their way of thinking but our opinion doesn’t matter to them and we simply waste our energy and time on them.
I am giving you a following trait by which you can identify the fools –
· Fools believe that they are always right and whatever you are saying is just nonsense.
· They always start an argument and try to pull you in that.
· While involving in an argument they start shouting to prove that they are right.
· They concentrate only on their points, even they don’t want to listen about your opinion
· They always talk behind your back, someone else tell you that the particular person was saying so and so about you.
· They always try to show that they are more capable as compare to you.
· They shows that their qualification is worth and you just have theoretical you don’t know practically about things
· They are short tempered. They lose their calmness within a minute.
· If someone tells them to keep their nose out from any matter, they don’t listen.
· They always try to disturb other’s personal life.
· They know that you or your loved one don’t give them footage but they continuously try to connect with you just to create disturbance in your life
· They are careless, these types of person only think about themselves, only about their priorities.
Fools are problematic. They destroy their own lives as well as ours too. So it is better to stay away from them.
But here I mentioned some ways by which you can easily deal with them without any tension.
1. Never give them importance – Neither give importance to them nor their talk. Look, fools are just a part of our life, just like a daily use thing. Don’t give them importance in your life.
2. Try to deny their presence- It is the best way to stay away from them. Just neglect them and their presence. Feel like they are not around you.
3. Never involve in any argument with them – Argument with a fool is totally pointless. They never agree with you, so better keep quite yourself. Or suggesting the best way, whenever you feel that you are going to involve in an argument with them, stop yourself here and tell them “They are right”.
4. Don’t stretch any topic with them – Never escalate the conversation with fool. You can’t control other’s nature or behaviour but you can control yourself. So better, deescalate your conversation with them.