It is just a state of mind in which we feel relaxed, calm, energetic, peaceful, happy and motivated. It can be starts from us and end at us. We are the only one who is responsible for our happiness.
You know, what is the best part of happiness? When we are happy, we cannot think negative about anything and never harm someone through our actions or words. Did you ever smile without any reason? Like you get a quick thought in mind about your childhood or your college days or it could be anything that takes a beautiful smile on your face. Some of our old memories are always make us happy.
|Photo by from|
Normally, what people do? They search for happiness in wealth, career, money and success, but tell me what you will do of all this things if you are alone inside. It always comes from our own actions, and only our inner feeling can create it, nothing else, trust me.
We all are very busy in following our daily routines, office works, house hold work, even sometimes we don’t have time to sit calm and drink a hot coffee with our favourite music. It is all because we don’t allow our selves to sit ideal. (Here I am not talking about 2020 J, we all have sufficient time to spend at home, it is different that people are facing anxiety, depression and loneliness due to this pandemic).
Let’s try to explore our self and find some reasons to be happy. Let’s discuss about our old memories over a phone call with a hot cup of tea. Let’s go to our balcony to talk the neighbours about how they are doing in their life. Look, life is not so easy for everyone, people face different issues in their lives, sometimes our happy nature, and a smiling face give them a positive vibe, and sometimes our small conversation give them a reason to laugh out loud, they forget their current issues for few minutes and we also do the same.
When we involve in a healthy conversation with someone, we also feels pretty good feeling inside us, while talking some of small funny jokes makes our behaviour little bit childish, it may be just for few minutes but we feels happiness somewhere inside us.
What is the main key point for happiness?
Yes, off course I am talking about key point of happiness. :)
Remember the rule for lifetime; trust me you will never be regret.
- Never distracts from others opinion, Dear friends, I mean it. Whenever we think about others opinion that so and so person will talk behind our back and will try to ruin our reputation, from here we start to take stress and this stress makes us sad and angry. Why we think about others?
- Do they really matters?
- Do they really deserve a place in our life?
- Do they always judge us and give us negative comments behind us?
If yes, why they even exist for us? Leave them just like a bad day. They are like the big rock on the way of happiness. Trust me, there is nothing in our hand, we can only control our “Karma”, we cannot control what other people think about us or what shit they are talking behind our back. It is their choice to spread negativity but why we affect ourselves? Why we start taking stress just because of them. It is our loss not their. Always keep this mantra in your mind that you will never be affect from others opinion.
As I already mentioned that happiness lies inside us, yes, it is. Did you ever play with a child? If yes, then you understand what I want to say. A child’s smile is enough to make us calm, right? This calmness is the small part of happiness. Let’s make it big together.
- You should never think too much about anything or anyone, stop analysing people or their statements because when you start analyse you pull yourself down. Stop it from now.
- Everyday, try to find some space and time to be with you and in this time do whatever you love to do without any hesitation. Like if you love dance, do it, just like no one is looking at you. If you like reading, do it, without any disturbance, if you love sit ideal with some music and a cup of coffee, enjoy it. If you love someone’s company, try to hang out with them. These all are the very small things, it might be possible that you know all this things, but are you really doing this?
- I personally feel that yoga and meditation helps a lot to find inner peace and strength, almost in my every post I try to focus on both the points. It works; even I personally follow this and do this everyday for couples of minute.
- Always do what you want to do, without thinking about “society majors”.
- Take enough sleep and it is most important, if you follow all my instructions but you don’t get enough sleep, you will be tired for everyday, and will not be feel fresh and happy at that day.
- If you are single, don’t be in too hurry to find a partner, check your compatibility first, because your one decision can make your life or it can be ruin your whole life. And if you are in relationship, try to figure out the new ways of happiness, try to get back some spark in your relationship and if you feel it is not working then no problem, one can not depend on other for their happiness. You are enough to be happy.
- Always love yourself because when you love yourself first only then people will going to love you. Respect yourself first so that others give you respect because sometime it is more important then happiness.
So you are only the responsible person for your happiness. Stay happy, healthy and keep searching for the new ways of happiness. Find the new reasons; sometimes our helping hand is also a reason of our happiness. If don’t believe you can try this, whenever you will get a chance to help someone, do it, like if you see an old person who is looking for cross the road, go and help him or if you see someone who don’t have enough money to feed himself, provide food to them and trust me after that when you will see those smiling faces, you will reach the way of happiness. All you have to do is, just find your happiness inside you, through your small actions. Have a great time….. :) :)